spoon

Oven Pomme Frites

Category:

Who doesn't love a french fry?! Well these oven fries are super tasty and (dare I say) healthier! I make them often in place of baked potatoes or mashed potatoes. I would add the steak recipe but it wasn't what I deem "blog worthy" so the finished product includes our entire dinner, but the pomme frites are the true star of the show here.

3 medium/large potatoes peeled and cut (see pictures for better idea of how I cut them)
3 tbsp EVOO
1 1/5 tbsp of garlic salt
1 tbsp pepper
3 tbsp freshly grated (or store bought) parmesan cheese


Set oven to 450.
In a large bowl mix sliced potatoes, EVOO, garlic salt, pepper and parmesan. Make sure to get all the potato fries covered in the mixture. On a cookie sheet covered in foil (this makes for the EASIEST clean up) spread out fries and if you like, add another sprinkle of parmesan cheese.


Pop them in the oven for about 20 mins or until cooked through/golden brown. A quick word of caution they might stick to the foil but usually peel off easily.

Comment (1)

I want these NOW!

Post a Comment